Wheaton Drama is now accepting applications from members who are interested in directing for the 2020-2021 Season.
If you are interested in directing one of these shows, please submit an application to Artistic Committee Chair Debbie Trueblood at: firstname.lastname@example.org by FEBRUARY 15, 2020. A separate application must be filed for each show you are submitting to direct.
The Artistic Committee will interview all prospective Directors at times TBD in February/March 2020, and will contact prospective directors to schedule an appointment.
If selected to direct, part of your commitment to Wheaton Drama will be participation in a post-show survey/interview with a Board liaison. Additional information and job descriptions will be forwarded once your appointment is set.
Announcement of the season’s shows and directors will be published in the April 2020 TYRO.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 2/15/2020
2019-2020 Season Shows
- Don’t Drink the Water, September 11 – October 4, 2020
- Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, November 13 – December 6, 2020
- Shakespeare in Hollywood,-January 15 – February 7, 2021
- Silent Sky, March 19 – April 11, 2021
- Sister Act, May 21 – June 13, 2021
Please note there is no pay or stipend for this position.