Wheaton Drama is now accepting applications from members who are interested in directing for the 2023-2024 Season.
If you are interested in putting in to direct please make sure to fill out an application found here and submitted to the Artistic committee by mid-February. All questions can be directed to AC chair Stan Austin.
The Artistic Committee will interview all prospective Directors in late February/early March. The Artistic Committee Chair will contact prospective directors to schedule an appointment.
If selected to direct, part of your commitment to Wheaton Drama will be participation in a post-show survey/interview with a Board liaison.
Announcement of the season’s shows and directors will be published in the TYRO.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 2/19/2023
2023-2024 Season Shows
- Season Opener – Titanic the Musical – 9/15/23 – 10/8/23
- November/December show – The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee – 11/17/23 – 12/10/23
- January/February show – Seven Keys to Baldpate – 1/26/24 – 2/18/24
- March/April show – The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time – 3/21/24 – 4/7/24 (three weekends)
- May/June show – Young Frankenstein – 5/17/24 – 6/9/24
Please note there is no pay or stipend for this position.